List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kicker "scrolling" problems
From:       Mike Rolig <mrolig () macalester ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-17 4:05:22

Here's an anoying little bug with kicker's "scrolling" functionality.
When I move an applet too far to the right it allows it to, and pops up
these little scrolling buttons to move the panel to get to the parts of
the screen, that's not too bad.  Now once I move things so that they are
able to fit, the buttons don't go away (the < > butons).  This too isn't
too bad... the really bad thing is that buttons on the left are left
half way or all the way off the left edge. This picture shows this
problem < http://rolig.dhs.org/kicker.png >.

Thanks!  ( Thank you as well for the great work you have all done. )

Mike