List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker developement branch merged
From:       tibirna () kde ! org
Date:       2000-04-17 1:01:58

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, David Faure wrote:

> Is it intentionnal that docking doesn't work anymore ? Do apps like
> korn, kppp etc. need to be ported ?
>
> I don't get anything to dock into kicker anymore...

Add an appropriate line to ~/.kde/share/config/kickerrc. The applet is
still named kdockapplet, and you need to add:

InternalApplet_4=kdockapplet.desktop

applets=[whatever was there before],InternalApplet_4,0

ME mentioned problems with layouting of kdockapp inside kicker, that's why
he disabled it. But it's nothing that can't be worked around. Believe me,
I tried it (and made it function satisfactorily)

--
Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna