List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Pager button
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-14 9:47:31

Andreas Hochsteger wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just wondered a long time what this button-with-no-functionality on the
> left of the buttons for each virtual screen is for ;-)
>
> Now believe I got it: Is it to get the other buttons, if you have mor than
> 4 virtual screens? I couldn't test it, because I can't find the module to
> asjust the number of virtual screens in kcontrol anymore...

No, you can have more than 4. It's configured in
~/.kde/share/config/kwinrc's [Desktops] group with the key
NumberOfDesktops. KControl modules are way behind ;-)

The button is to launch a fully graphical pager like KPager.

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org