List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Pager button
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-04-14 9:37:50

Hi!

I just wondered a long time what this button-with-no-functionality on the
left of the buttons for each virtual screen is for ;-)

Now believe I got it: Is it to get the other buttons, if you have mor than
4 virtual screens? I couldn't test it, because I can't find the module to
asjust the number of virtual screens in kcontrol anymore...

If the button has this functionality, I'd propose to show this button
only, if you can't access all
virtual screens directly. This would save some more pixels for some other
stuff on the real cool kicker.

Bye,
	Andreas Hochsteger