List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konsole ignores settings
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-04-09 21:29:19

On Sun, 09 Apr 2000, Thorsten Westheider wrote:

| I got even more bugs with this version. Thought I'd give
| it a try and removed ~/.kde. Now I'm not able to set the
| desktop wallpaper any longer.

i *didn't* nuke my ~/.kde and i still can't move the desktop color
off of that blue-grey standard color. can't change the color, can't
run an application, can't use wallpaper.

| Logout from the desktop root menu doesn't work any longer,
| it appears some window is openend and closed (maybe kcrash
| starting up?) but KDE is still running thereafter.

and if you try it a second time, you will get the doctor thing, and
when you click on okay it then logs out.
--
dep
__

if you go with the flow you'll get