List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMail: Colored quoted text feature added
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       2000-04-08 14:51:58

Hi,

I just added support for selectable colors and fonts (bold/italic)
for quoted text in kmail. Three levels of quoting can get assigned
their own colors and fonts. I am cc'ing this message to kde-devel
as well in order to let more people know what is going on with
kmail.

A screenshot of kmail with activated colored quoted text can be
found here: http://home.sol.no/~espensa/kmail/

--
Espen Sand