List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AW: Controlling KMail
From:       "Ferdinand Gassauer" <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2000-04-04 11:54:44

What about setting up masquerading / generics table when setting up kmail
accounts.
Problems :
* must be root to do
* works only for _ONE_ (outgoing) account

Or just use "webmin" to set up sendmail.

BUT - no desktop user will understand all this - please keep this in mind

I think at least *ALL* KDE programs should handle mail the same way using
the account settings of kmail (or empath or Magellan or ???? ).
If it comes to command line options the user has to deal with it at his
best.

Cheers
Ferdinand