List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Controlling KMail
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-04 9:32:32

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 08:09:45AM +0200, Stefan Taferner wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > mail p.guehring@poboxes.com <test.txt
> > >
> > > is something very essential.
> >
> > Yes, and it should work on every decent system  :-)
> > I don't think that GUI mail applications need to support this also.
>
> hmm, but how many hours do you have to spend configuring sendmail so that
> this mail will get a proper sender?

What I would like to see is a small mail sending program, that takes the
config made by kcmmail and sends the mail text. It could be a kio_, but
it
doesn't have to. Currently the bug report dialog has to send it on it's
own
and it only uses sendmail because it's useless to double this mail
sending
code.

Greetings, Stephan

--
It said Windows 95 or better, so in theory Linux should run it
                                                GeorgeH on /.