List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Changes in KMail and *Warning*
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-04-01 1:43:19

From: Per Wigren <wigren@home.se>

> I use KMail (1.1.38) everyday and I love it

Great to hear!

>, except for crashing when open
> very long mails (like 200k+ text)... :(

Ok, I see your bug/wishlist reports. Can you send me the troublesome email
(send it to don@sanders.org). I guess you will have to use a text editor to
extract it if KMail is crashing.

> My #1 wish is threaded sorting and

This is close to the head of the priority queue so it shouldn't be too long
before it's implemented.

#2 is "directories"  holding mailfolders
> so that I doesn't say both "KDE" and "KDE child -> kde-devel" when I move
> mail (if you know what I mean:)

Okay seems like a minor annoyance. Do you know that you can drag and drop
messages from the message header list to the folder list (or maybe you only
use the keyboard?)

BFN,
Don.