List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: cvs log
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobaconlists () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-03-26 14:50:49

--- Charles <charles@altair.dhs.org> wrote:
> If anyone wishes to volunteer, they could, perhaps
> take advantage of the fact
> that everything is loaded into my SQL Server.
>
> *And* I can think of one way for my server to notify
> these applets of a new
> commit.

I would be quite interested in having a hack at at,
although I cannot guerentee anything useful as I am
still learning the KDE and Qt libs. I am enthusiastic
to try though.

Could you send me details on how to get the relevent
data out of the CVS server, and into text form. I
would assume that you use SQL to drag out data from
the server, put it into a variable and then then
display it. Any info you have would be useful.

I have had a hack at doing an applet, and it seems
fairly straightforward.

Cheers,

        Jono

=====