List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Getting an annoying problem in Kmail for 1.1.2
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-03-23 21:24:52

I strongly suggest you and anyone else using KMail upgrade to KMail 1.0.29.1
from the KDE_1_1_BRANCH it fixes a critical bug. The bug has nothing to do
with filters.

If you don't know how to use cvsup to get stuff from the KDE_1_1_BRANCH then
wait a few days and it should be uploaded to the KMail homepage.

(I'll post another note here when that is done.)

BFN,
Don.