List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems building kdebase
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-03-22 22:30:29

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 11:19:00PM +0100, Michael Koch wrote:
> > David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org
> > http://home.clara.net/faure/
> > KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today
> > See ftp://mandrakesoft.com/pub/david/kde1-and-kde2.txt to set up KDE 2
>

> I have no access to ftp://mandrakesoft.com/pub/david/kde1-and-kde2.txt
>
> can you put it on a more public place ?

Hmm, that's a bug, or they changed the policy for that server :(
It used to work.
Ok, I'll put it on www.kde.org, it's already linked from install-source.html
anyway. But I didn't put it there before because it's text, not proper HTML.
If anybody wants to convert and proofread it ;-)

http://home.clara.net/faure/
See ftp://mandrakesoft.com/pub/david/kde1-and-kde2.txt to set up KDE 2