List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Maximising a window: feature or bug?
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobaconlists () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-03-22 15:35:08

Hello all,

I have notced that when maximising windows in KDE2 the
window overlays kicker. Is this a feature or a bug?

I personally think the maximising policy should be the
same as KDE1.x.x is the sense that when KPanel is
showing the window is maximised to take up all the
desktop space above KPanel, and when KPanel is hidden
it takes up that space too.

What does everyone think on this?

Cheers,

        Jono