List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Pixie's plugins not working
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-20 14:59:12

On Mon, 20 Mär 2000, mosfet wrote:

> Otherwise it gets mangled improperly. RH and Mandrake both only require
> the prototype to be wrapped. Not sure why it's different, both Rik and I
> are using the same compiler.

egcs 1.1.2 or gcc 2.95.2?

In the latter case I can say that SuSE ships a completely unmodified
version while the first one is a bit modified. so if it happens with gcc
2.95.2, then it's a "feature" (aka bug) of the redhat/mandrake version. if
it happens with egcs, then it might be a SuSE bug, that anyway has been
resolved for 6.4 which I use :-)

Dirk