List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RE: Some Inspiration for Konqi Developers
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-03-10 16:20:40

	Umm.. maybe I'm being too old school, but are you guys sure
you want to embed konsole into konq?  I realize it's being done
through parts and all, but is konq turning into the "do-it" app?  I
started thinking along those lines when I clicked on a text file the
other day and kword appeared embedded in konq to view the file.  I'm
not saying all this is a bad idea, but I just wanted to throw that out
there for discussion before clicking on an mp3 player embeded kmp3 in
konq.  Should there be a line drawn somewhere?  Personally I don't
like the way FileRunner looked.  Konqi is very sleek compared to
that.  Anyway, just my $.02. -- Dan