List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: visibility?
From:       "Hummel, Timo" <timo.hummel () sap ! com>
Date:       2000-03-09 11:44:12

>Looks like it's have to be said again: the problem is not WHAT to do while
>the program is loading, the problem is that there is no way to know if the
>program is loading!

Then the program itself needs to indicate that the program is loading.
This should be no problem, and maybe this could be realized by changing
the KApplication class. As I metioned in a post earlier, the same
mechanism could be used to create a hook which is called when the
application crashes (SIGSEGFAULT or such).

Timo