List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: New KDE 2.0 Red Hat RPMs available
From:       "Jason A. Crome" <crome () devnetinc ! com>
Date:       2000-03-09 3:36:37

> On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Pam R wrote:
>
> > BTW, where does the Red Hat RPM put kde2 ?
>
> For now, in /opt/kde2 so it can coexist with a KDE 1.x installation.

How do I do this?  I would like to run both but am not sure how to switch
between KDE 1.x and 2.0.  I'm using a few different distributions (RedHat,
Mandrake, and Corel), so help for any would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jason A. Crome                              E-Mail: crome@devnetinc.com
Senior Software Engineer, DEVNET, Inc.         http://www.devnetinc.com

          "We're only at home when we're on the run." - Rush