List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Excellent! (fwd)
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! cx>
Date:       2000-03-08 17:39:12

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 04:18:33PM +0000, Mark Zealey wrote:
> ... I only wish KDE 2.0 would finally come out of beta testing.  It seems
> like everyone is waiting till the end of the first quarter to release
> their stuff. ...

KDE 2.0 didn't even reach the beta's yet. It's still alpha and the new KDE
stuff will not be released until it's fully functional and stable. That
might be this summer, it might be sooner and it might be later.

Although it makes the wait harder, you must admit you too prefer developers
who look at their code instead of a calendar to decide when to release.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.cx cap@atomickitten.cx cap@loves.lana.cx