List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: visibility?
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-03-07 23:56:14

But I thought we talked about this and you confirmed it was much better in the
head branch (I mean a while go when KMail was working).

I guess it's still going to be a bit slow it you have a large inbox. But if your
inbox is smallish then after an initial once of caching calculation KMail
should start up in a reasonable amount of time (in the HEAD branch).

No?

BFN,
Don.