But I thought we talked about this and you confirmed it was much better in the head branch (I mean a while go when KMail was working). I guess it's still going to be a bit slow it you have a large inbox. But if your inbox is smallish then after an initial once of caching calculation KMail should start up in a reasonable amount of time (in the HEAD branch). No? BFN, Don. On Wed, 08 Mar 2000, Espen Sand wrote: > On Tue, 07 Mar 2000, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: > >Huh???????? > > > >Please run Netscape, click on a link and wait for the page. You'll see a > >watch cursor if you're on the netscape page. Move it away from Netscape > >window - the cursor is back to X. > > > >So whats the problem with this? > > That is not a problem :) The problem appears when there is no window because > the app. is loading. > > Speaking about load times. Try to start kmail with the "Mail" directory on an > NFS partition (with 18 months+ of kde maillist mails). That is quite "fun" :) > > > -- > Espen Sand