List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdevelop 1.1 problems
From:       Kristoff <krzygod () kki ! net ! pl>
Date:       2000-02-29 21:55:56

Hello all.

I don't know if this is the right place to write about problems with kdevelop
(is there special mailing-list ?) but what the heck :). The problem is in
updating the lef-hand-side listview with globals, classes etc. It just doesn't
work everytime, for example after writing some class, and then writing main()
and saving all I don't see main() in Globals->Functions until I don't restart
kdevelop. Does anyone have similar problem ? I think that if it is a bug, it
shouldn't be hard to fix...

-- Kristoff

PS: Kdevelop 1.0 logo was nicer :P

--
Masz ochote .....na dobry interes? Aukcja internetowa dla kazdego -
osob prywatnych i firm. Gratis !!! - www.interaukcja.pl