Hello all. I don't know if this is the right place to write about problems with kdevelop (is there special mailing-list ?) but what the heck :). The problem is in updating the lef-hand-side listview with globals, classes etc. It just doesn't work everytime, for example after writing some class, and then writing main() and saving all I don't see main() in Globals->Functions until I don't restart kdevelop. Does anyone have similar problem ? I think that if it is a bug, it shouldn't be hard to fix... -- Kristoff PS: Kdevelop 1.0 logo was nicer :P -- Masz ochote .....na dobry interes? Aukcja internetowa dla kazdego - osob prywatnych i firm. Gratis !!! - www.interaukcja.pl