List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: KDE, Gnome, Koffice, Goffice and more
From:       RICHARD FRIEDMAN <RFRIEDMAN () salant ! com>
Date:       2000-02-28 1:39:28

On Sunday, February 27, 2000, Rik Hemsley wrote:

*	Cool :-) Not that I use any, but wouldn't it be nice to scan for
*	Gnome apps and place them into the non-KDE apps menu ? Under an
*	entry called "Gnome' I mean, not just intermingled with gv, gvim
*	etc.
*
*	Rik

I know of one distro that does that. I run Mandrake 6.1. Gnome apps are
placed in the non-KDE apps menu exactly as you'd like... under an entry
called 'Gnome'.

--
Rick Friedman
Salant Corp. - MIS

"The closest thing to heaven on earth is Yankee Stadium."