List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Aqua-style theme for KDE2 users/developers
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2000-02-23 21:55:05

Chris Lee wrote:

> Hey, everyone- I did a quick little hack on the Aqua theme for the GTK
> (as well as fooling around with the GIMP for endless hours of fun : )
> and managed to get something resembling Apple's Aqua for KDE2; take a
> look at http://www.inficad.com/~nytehorse/aqua/index.html and tell me
> what you think.
>
> Of course, you should be running KDE2 if you'd like to be able to really
> get how cool (I think) this theme is. : ) Enjoy!
> -Chris

Nice! Why not commit it to CVS?
But make sure not to
 - include Apple/MacOS logos.
 - mention Apple/MacOS.
Perhaps it is even a bad idea to name it "Aqua".
Just think of the copyright problems with the GTK Aqua themes on
themes.org.

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Elter
elter@kde.org / m_elter@t-online.de

ERROR: Windows has detected that you have moved your mouse.
Please reboot this machine for changes to take effect.