List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Aqua-style theme for KDE2 users/developers
From:       Chris Lee <nytehorse () inficad ! com>
Date:       2000-02-23 21:34:48

Hey, everyone- I did a quick little hack on the Aqua theme for the GTK
(as well as fooling around with the GIMP for endless hours of fun : )
and managed to get something resembling Apple's Aqua for KDE2; take a
look at http://www.inficad.com/~nytehorse/aqua/index.html and tell me
what you think.

Of course, you should be running KDE2 if you'd like to be able to really
get how cool (I think) this theme is. : ) Enjoy!
-Chris