List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kdelibs compilation problem:
From:       Paul Dwerryhouse <paul () xenu ! ee ! mu ! oz ! au>
Date:       2000-02-19 3:46:07

When compiling up kdelibs from CVS, I'm getting the following error:

kconfigbase.cpp: In method `class QVariant KConfigBase::readPropertyEntry(const \
QString &, QVariant::Type) const': kconfigbase.cpp:174: no matching function for call \
to `QVariant::setValue (const QString &)'

The offending line is:

	tmp.setValue(*it)

...which, when commented out, allows compilation to continue. Running may well
be a different matter.

A quick look at the Qt code (which is the latest version from
rsync.troll.no::qt) shows that there is no such method in Qt.

Now, does somebody know something I don't, or should I be downloading the
Qt code from elsewhere?

Cheers,

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page     | Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards      | paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au