List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Display technologies in KDE
From:       Paulo Pinto <paulo.pinto () intervento ! com>
Date:       2000-02-02 18:34:00

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> As far as I can see, this only means that Libart can produce any graphic
> postscript can, and then some. It's radically different from something
> like display postscript (or in Quartz, display PDF), where you actually
> feed postscript code to the display engine.

  I think that you are right.
  But going back to my original question, do you know of something
similar
for KDE ? If there isn't anything like it in KDE, what are the
perspectives
of adding one ?

|  Heaven doesn 't want me         | Use Linux.                       |
| & Hell is afraid I'll take over. | The choice of a free generation. |