List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Display technologies in KDE
From:       Paulo Pinto <paulo.pinto () intervento ! com>
Date:       2000-02-01 10:16:06

  Hi

  Yesterday I've read an article about the new display technology of
MacOS, that is based in PDF, available at :

 http://www.arstechnica.com/reviews/1q00/macos-x-gui/macos-x-gui-1.html

  AFAIK, GNUStep uses Postscript display technology, GNOME uses
the GNOME Canvas that is also based in Postscript and even M$ is
thinking
in adding something like this in the future.

  So is there something like this for KDE ?
|  Heaven doesn 't want me         | Use Linux.                       |
| & Hell is afraid I'll take over. | The choice of a free generation. |