List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems, problems, problems...
From:       "Michael J. Bedy" <mjbedy () mtu ! edu>
Date:       2000-01-15 23:48:47

  KDE version 1.1 is quite old at this point. The current version is
1.1.2, which has a large number of bug fixes over 1.1. I would try and
upgrade to 1.1.2. (does anybody know where the RPMs for 1.1.2 can be had?
Are they in the standard ftp site?)

  The pointer freezing sounds like an XFree bug, though. What video card
are you using? It may be in your best interest to upgrade to a newer
Xserver also.

  Hope this helps.

    - Mike