List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems, problems, problems...
From:       Kristoff <krzygod () kki ! net ! pl>
Date:       2000-01-14 22:59:58

Hello

I have a little problem with KDE...Since I've installes the KDE Theme Manager
(and a theme of course) something strange is happening  - for example when I
click on the desktop with 3rd mouse button ( to get my task list ) everything
just freezes - I can only move the cursor: sometimes even this isn't possible.
A few times a had a win95-like crash - I could do nothing but reset :(( This
"freezing" also occures when I switch back to X from the text console.
( btw: the 3rd mouse button does miracles: I once managed to drag the panel
around the whole desktop, but couldn't drop it :-> )
Uninstalling the theme, or the manager doesn't help. Did anybody face this
kind of problem?

My KDE version is 1.1, dist: RH 6.0, kernel: 2.2.10

-=- Kristoff -=-

--
CZY CHCESZ WYGRAC 2000 zl ? http://www.empik.com/ft1k.htm
Milenijna Loteria Promocyjna do konca stycznia w EMPiK.com