List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDevelop 1.0 with QT 2.0.x and KDE 1.1.x ?
From:       Joao Neto <jpgpn () netc ! pt>
Date:       1999-12-30 13:52:58

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Park, Yoo-shin wrote:

> I'm wondering if I can use KDevelop 1.0 with QT 2.0.x and KDE 1.1.x ?
>
> Please let me know how to do if it is possible.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Some days ago I was wondering if I could use QT2.1/KDE2.0 with kdevelop 1.0.
Well... the awser is yes. You can use just about any libraries you want with
kdevelop 1.0. You just have to create a new custom project, copy your source
files into the project directory and create the automake/autoconf configuration
files by yourself.
As for creating a new qt project using other qt greater than 1.44 seems not to
work. When creating a new qt project kdevelop asks for the qt it is linked
with... which should be qt 1.44.

Joao Neto