List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QXtWidget available ?
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       1999-12-28 12:47:28

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, David Boosalis wrote:

> Troll Tech has a QXtWidget, but this must be an
> extension that they do not release with their Free version, as I could
> not get my example to link.

The QXtWidget is included in the free version of Qt. It's an extension,
not a part of the main library.
In the qt source, check the extensions/xt (or similar) directory.
If you're using Red Hat Linux, you can also get an RPM at
ftp://people.redhat.com/bero/RPMS/qt-Xt-2.0.99.19991213-1.i386.rpm.

LLaP
bero

--
Nobody will ever need more than 640 kB RAM.
		-- Bill Gates, 1983