On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, David Boosalis wrote: > Troll Tech has a QXtWidget, but this must be an > extension that they do not release with their Free version, as I could > not get my example to link. The QXtWidget is included in the free version of Qt. It's an extension, not a part of the main library. In the qt source, check the extensions/xt (or similar) directory. If you're using Red Hat Linux, you can also get an RPM at ftp://people.redhat.com/bero/RPMS/qt-Xt-2.0.99.19991213-1.i386.rpm. LLaP bero -- Nobody will ever need more than 640 kB RAM. -- Bill Gates, 1983 Windows 98 requires 16 MB RAM. -- Bill Gates, 1999 Nobody will ever need Windows 98. -- logical conclusion