List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: configure & make in subdir
From:       claus wilke <claus.wilke () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-12-20 22:34:11

Hi,

I have found the error, in case somebody stumbles across the same problems:

First, I called AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS after AC_OUTPUT. This is of course wrong. But
it is clearly stated in the autoconf info file, so to this mistake applies
'RTFM' :-)

The other mistake I did, however, is much more subtle, and the info file is
misleading there. It states:
 Macro: AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS (DIR ...)
and so I wrote AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS (kbiblio/btparse),
which does not work. The space between the macro and the '(' must not be there.
If I write
AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(kbiblio/btparse)
instead, everything works fine.

Best,