List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror question
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       1999-11-30 17:23:16

greetings!

i apologize if i'm being a pita; if i am, feel free to tell me to shut the hell
up.

just noticed something in konqueror, actually, two somethings that may be
related.

the first is that i had bookmarked in kfm my netscape bookmarks file, which
displayed in kfm as a nice list of links that i could click on and thereby be
transported to the corresponding page. in konqueror (11/26 snapshot), the
netscape bookmarks display as several underlined blue lines of text all run
together, only from the first subsection of the netscape page, and none of it a
live link to anywhere. in that i thought the netscape links page was a simple
html page, this puzzles me, and i wonder if it's been encountered by anyone
else, or if my dividing it into several sections may have broken something.

the second is http://www.drudgereport.com, which displays as a blank grey page
in konqueror, though is fine in other browsers, including kfm and even
qtmozilla, though i can view the source just fine if i choose that view.

again, no show stoppers, but odd.

--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.