greetings! i apologize if i'm being a pita; if i am, feel free to tell me to shut the hell up. just noticed something in konqueror, actually, two somethings that may be related. the first is that i had bookmarked in kfm my netscape bookmarks file, which displayed in kfm as a nice list of links that i could click on and thereby be transported to the corresponding page. in konqueror (11/26 snapshot), the netscape bookmarks display as several underlined blue lines of text all run together, only from the first subsection of the netscape page, and none of it a live link to anywhere. in that i thought the netscape links page was a simple html page, this puzzles me, and i wonder if it's been encountered by anyone else, or if my dividing it into several sections may have broken something. the second is http://www.drudgereport.com, which displays as a blank grey page in konqueror, though is fine in other browsers, including kfm and even qtmozilla, though i can view the source just fine if i choose that view. again, no show stoppers, but odd. -- dep__________________________________________________________________ 2000 is a number that breaks computers. 01-01-01 is when the millennium begins.