List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: requirements?
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-28 23:54:50

Don Sanders wrote:
> If you stil want to try fixing the kmail pop support uncomment the
> code in kmaccountpop.cpp that is commented out and contains the
> comment "Kurt deleted this have to ask why".
>
> I believe Kurt was the last person to mess with the kmail pop code,
> I'm not to sure whether that was on purpose or not. Kurt any
> comment?

OUCH!  I royally screwed that code over.

Okay.. the deal was that many months ago, I made a slight change in
that file locally but never compiled it since.  However, every time I
updated, there would be a merge conflict and it got more and more
messy.  When I commited the Makefile and icons change, I accidently
commited my messy change, also.  Rather then doing the *SMART* thing
and revert the change, I tried to fix it manually... and, as you see,
failed miserably. :-(

So all that to say that my change was for no good reason and you can
uncomment those lines :-)
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth