List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror cvs of yesterday
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-11-27 15:55:21

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, David Faure wrote:

> > Okay, I'll fix that ASAP. (and implement some force-passive-mode thingy,
> > so that people can't make the dirtree an active view (as that's the real
> > source for the bug)
> Ok, but what happens if the dirtree is the only view ?
> It can't be passive, in this case ...

Yes, that's right. But a plain dirtree does not make sense ;-)

-> We have to make sure that the user will *never* be able to have a
   dirtree as only view. (possible way to achieve that: disable deletion
   of views when the last remaining view is a force-passive one ; make
  the dirtree only available via a profile, not via the view menu, etc.)

What do you think?

Ciao,
 Simon