List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: requirements?
From:       Bo Thorsen <gobo () imada ! sdu ! dk>
Date:       1999-11-27 8:23:39

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, dep wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, David Faure wrote:
>
> |Nothing else except a good compiler (egcs or gcc 2.95 - don't know about 2.8)
> many thanks. i have 2.91, so i'll build a new one before diving into
> kde2. if you never hear from me again, it didn't work. <g>

There is no need. Egcs 1.1.2 presents itself as version 2.91.something,
and this is the compiler I use.

But you might have one problem though: I could not get the configure
script past kdm (in kdebase) last night. So if you're not a configure
script hacker, you might need a cvs update when this is fixed. I haven't
checked this morning so it might already be OK.

--

Bo Thorsen
gobo@imada.sdu.dk