List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: QMap bug ? (Re: kioslaves don't die?)
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () cramersystems ! com>
Date:       1999-11-11 9:18:31

> Hi
>
> ok, now we know we have to fix it - if QMultiMap is not here in the near
> future. But we better don't count on that. Should we do the change to
> QMap/QList?

Yes, looks like.
Can you have a go at it ?

> BTW what's about changing to a new QT snapshot soon. There is one on
> ftp.troll.no which seems to work

Yes - Krash is already said to depend on the 19991109 version IIRC.
So you can leap one month forward.

Stephan, still no fix for the Solaris bug ?
It was the last thing that prevented us from switching earlier AFAIK.

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer