List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdvi/kpathsea hack doesn't work for me
From:       Alexander Feigl <Alexander.Feigl () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-11-11 5:12:13

At Don, 11 Nov 1999 Mosfet wrote:

Yes, I've seen it will be a little bit tricky. :) We might have to change some
part of kpathsea too.

There must be any solution because we cannot tell the users : "Please cd to
kpathsea, do "make clean" and "make" then go back" But how can we avoid am_edit
messing around? Add some "magic" tag in Makefile.am that leaves Makefile.in
untouched by am_edit?  We don't need am_edit for kpathsea. Do we?

--
Alexander Feigl       E-Mail   : Alexander.Feigl@gmx.de
Burachstraße 51       Homepage : http://www.moondream.de

D-88250 Weingarten