List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems with curent libtool on Debian potato (WAS: Help needed:
From:       Yves Arrouye <yves () realnames ! com>
Date:       1999-11-04 1:12:55

Hi,

I traced my problem back to using the new libtool. Recompiling kdebase with
a more ancient libtool let me get some windows back.

Is anybody aware of a problem (and a workaround for it) with the libtool
used in the latest CVS snapshots of KDE when running Debian potato?
Pre-alpha and unstable software together, my bad I guess, but I can't be the
only one...

Thanks,
Yves.