List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ktalk-config
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-01 21:34:56

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 10:16:32PM +0100, Boris Povazay wrote:
> It is funny to have ktalk-config in the controlcenter and see that the
> standard procedure for the client is talk.
> Why that?
Because in kdenetwork there is only ktalkd - the server.
(which btw I'm the author of).

The author of ktalk didn't yet put it in CVS, unfortunately.
Feel free to bug him with that.
ktalk is really nice and deserves to be part of CVS.

> And how about an editable dropdown list for the common talk-clients?
Well, authors of talk client not listed there won't like that,
and I don't really see the difference : the user still has to know
what he has installed on his system.

?

--
David FAURE