List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: remote tar.gz in kfm (was Re: your mail)
From:       Ian Zepp <icszepp () localhost ! localdomain>
Date:       1999-10-31 23:51:19

> Aand in case of yes, you'll open a filedialog ? That's not the way it's meant
> to be in kfm/konqueror. You don't "click a file, ask for download, pickup
> a save location". You copy from a directory to another, both of them
> being either local or remote.

Okay, I understand where it's going now. I hadn't looked at it from the
"no-difference-between-local-and-remote-file" view point. I follow now.

> kfm is dead. Long live konqueror. :-)

I keep trying to stay up to date with cvs head, but with my slow-ass
computer rebuilding even the basics takes a long time. :) I will make a
point to go explore konquerer more.

Regards

Ian