List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE directory tree under RedHat
From:       Frederik Bilhaut <bilhaut_f () mail ! cpod ! fr>
Date:       1999-10-31 13:37:34

On dim, 31 oct 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:

>> Is there a "kde-official" way to manage this problem ?
>>
>In KDE1 configure checks the libs and compiles a little program to
>trigger the
>data files.
>
>In KDE2 you just use --prefix and append the prefix to KDEDIRS.

In fact I was asking this from the developer's point of view. I'm having
complaints from KMySql users under RedHat 6, especially because they can't find
the documentation, since my scripts put the docs it into /usr/share/doc instead
of /usr/doc/kde/.

I was wondering how the kde developers do solve this problem in their scripts
(before starting to write a ugly hack in my owns ;)

Regards,

--
| FREDERIK BILHAUT                           |               KMySql project |
| Teamco Systems Innovation                  |   http://www.xnot.com/kmysql |