List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem compiling apps using QAction
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       1999-10-29 22:38:20

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Antonio Larrosa wrote:

> > > I get this error when compiling anything on koffice or konqueror:
> > >
> > >  /opt/kde2/lib/libkparts.so: undefined reference to
> > > `QAction::configuration(QDomDocument &, bool) const'
> >
> > It's fixed now.
> >
> > It may sound silly, but Qt's makefiles didn't compile qaction.cpp nor
> > moc_qaction.cpp . I've added them manually to the makefile and it seems
> > to work now.
> >
> Haem, they are supposed to do that. That's the reason for libqk

The fact is that if I let them out (them=qxml, qdom, qaction, etc)
then nothing compiles correctly. And when I put them in, everything
is ok.

Btw, I've been getting errors when compiling anything on kdebase and/or
koffice since one or two weeks ago, and now that everything is fine for
me you tell me I've done it wrong ? :-)

I'm not sure of what's happening, but facts are facts.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
antlarr@arrakis.es        larrosa@kde.org