Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Antonio Larrosa wrote: > > > > Antonio Larrosa wrote: > > > > > > I get this error when compiling anything on koffice or konqueror: > > > > > > /opt/kde2/lib/libkparts.so: undefined reference to > > > `QAction::configuration(QDomDocument &, bool) const' > > > > It's fixed now. > > > > It may sound silly, but Qt's makefiles didn't compile qaction.cpp nor > > moc_qaction.cpp . I've added them manually to the makefile and it seems > > to work now. > > > Haem, they are supposed to do that. That's the reason for libqk > The fact is that if I let them out (them=qxml, qdom, qaction, etc) then nothing compiles correctly. And when I put them in, everything is ok. Btw, I've been getting errors when compiling anything on kdebase and/or koffice since one or two weeks ago, and now that everything is fine for me you tell me I've done it wrong ? :-) I'm not sure of what's happening, but facts are facts. Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez antlarr@arrakis.es larrosa@kde.org http://www.arrakis.es/~rlarrosa Klein bottles for rent -- inquire within.