List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Request for a 'cannot-compile' mailing list...
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () cramersystems ! com>
Date:       1999-10-28 9:27:55

> It seems that the traffic on this mailing-list contains 90% of "Can't
compile
> XXX" mails with all the trailing "Re: can't compile XXX".
True, it seems that this is the current major concern ;)

> For people (like me) who just want to be aware of what's happening in the
> KDE development, it is really a pain to download all these messages and
> then to extract the interesting ones.
Sure.
Instead you should read Kurt's article on LinuxToday, as well as
http://www.kde.org/technology.html, as well as the weekly news that
should reappear very soon since mosfet volunteered to take care of them.

I think web site information is more suited for this kind of information
than mailing-lists.

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer