List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Development Docs
From:       Max J Spaulding <maxj () nocware ! com>
Date:       1999-10-27 23:43:03

I was wondering if any one can point me to any documentation on
developing for 11.x.  I have read over the stuff at
http://developer.kde.org and was disappointed in the lack of
documentation found.  There were a great many broken links.  While the
documentation on the API is very useful I still have several questions
which I cant seem to find there.   In particular I am looking for any
information on docking to the panel.  I can get my app to dock but I can
not get an Icon to show up on the panel for it.

-Max