List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: SV: Kicker applets (w/tiny screenshot attached)
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-10-20 4:44:56

Hi

First I like your work, Graham.

Second, one thing I fondly dislike about some other deskenvir's panel
applets is the arrogant oversizing. Just an example: the huge procemeter.
This is an applet which can optimally occupy a 20x20 zone (looke at
ktimemon). Of course, nobody forces me to use such huge apps (and hence I
use KDE :-), but I think the size aspect is an important one to keep in
mind.

Thanks

Cristian Tibirna